Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Natural hair health or length?


I had been relaxing my hair for over 20 years and had dreadful thin hair.  So, when I became natural I was in awe of my hair, it was extremely healthy and I started to gain some thickness.  My only worry was keeping my hair healthy.  I think the reason why many women have a hard time going natural is because we tend to get over-involved in the length of our hair and we lose focus on keeping our hair healthy, which is important.  Long hair doesn’t make you look any better.  You may find it easier to style your hair when it’s longer but you also have to learn how to work with shorter hair and be patient.  If your hair grows long, cool.  If it doesn’t, it’s not the end of the world.  Healthy hair triumphs over long hair any day.

1 comment:

  1. Human Hair Extensions
    Women need to realize that the very elements that they do to tresses to create it appear wonderful, such as using tresses colors, perms and items that extend the hair.

    ReplyDelete